Call for abstract submission
Submission remains open until 28 February 2022
We invite you to submit an abstract of your research work for one of our sessions (maximum 2 papers per submitter).
For submission please click "Submit a paper".
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Please enter the title of the abstract and select the form of presentation.
- Topic: Please select one of the session topics and proceed with Continue.
- Please enter your abstract, starting with two to four key words. At the end you can add up to three references. The abstract main text should not exceed 600 words. Proceed with Save data and proceed.
- Please check the details of your submission and add the co-authors and their contact details. Please mark the presenting author.
- Check again and confirm your submission details and complete the process. (Once the process is completed, no more changes are possible.)
- Your submission has been completed. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
At least one of the authors of the abstract must attend the European Society for Agronomy XVII. Congress 2022.
The corresponding author will receive a notification regarding (1) acceptance or decline of the submitted abstract and a decision on (2) oral or poster presentation during the congress by early May 2022.
In case your abstract is accepted, but you cannot attend the conference, please do not register. You will be contacted by the secretariat via e-mail shortly before the registration deadline and asked to designate one of your co-authors to present your work. The co-author must be registered for the conference. Failing to have a registered co-author designated will lead to withdrawal of your contribution.
If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat.